• Fundus Auto—Fluorescence (FAF) or just Auto-Fluorescence (AF) is fast becoming an important non-invasive, diagnostic procedure for myriad retinal disorders.
• AF may provide information about retinal disorders which is invisible to both ophthalmoscopy and standard fundus photography.
• AF has been shown to be of value in retinal toxicity, in infectious and inflammatory disorders, numerous miscellaneous conditions and in inherited retinal disorders.
• Ultra-widefield (UWF) AF allows us to uncover both hypo-AF and hyper- AF abnormalities throughout 200 degrees of the fundus in a single image, even through an undilated pupil.
• Here we present the second half of Case series 54 highlighting UWF AF in various retinal degenerations.